Fire TV and Fire TV Stick Discounted For The Last Time This Year

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
amazon_fire_tv_stick_story_1492589682949-jpg.78129

If you are looking for a great gift for your loved ones this Christmas season Amazon has just discounted their Fire TV and Fire TV Stick. This will be the last time to take advantage of discounted rates on these devices for the year so if you are interested you will need to act quickly. The Fire TV Stick includes "Alexa Voice Remote" allowing you to control your TV with your Voice. You will be able to stream content from your favorite streaming subscriptions HBO, Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, Amazon Video, Disney, Watch ESPN and more. You can also run programs like Kodi to stream content from your local library to your TV. You can even stream live TV from services like DirecTV Now, and Sling TV. The stick is currently on sale for just $34.99 while the TV is on sale for just 54.99. Grab these from the link below.

Amazon Fire Stick
Amazon Fire TV

Attachments

• amazon_fire_tv_stick_story_1492589682949.jpg
    amazon_fire_tv_stick_story_1492589682949.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 2,470

realged13

Reaction score
Yeah, not having you makes this worthless to me. I am going to have to replace my in-laws Fire Stick with something else, FIL loves watching youtube.

Probably just get them a Chromecast, but now I have to retrain them on that haha.

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ad not totally correct, will not be able to stream youtube after the first of the year.

First of all this isn't an ad. Second of all this won't work with youtube? That is a bad move on Amazon's part if so. Crippling their product won't actually help them in the long run. As much as they would rather you use their competitive product at this moment Youtube is the number one streaming platform. If your product won't support it you are kind of dead in the water.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Roku is the best streamer for the price. Has more content then all other streamers combined.

There may be more content but you have to consider the quality of the content. roku has too many channels where you get 5 minutes of commercials every 7 minutes. and it does not work with alexa - yet.

Last edited: