Fingerprints

thundercarlilhjb29

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LGMS428
Twitter
@campinthespot
Welmet people i am a new member and i'll be bothering some of u soon enough!
Thanks

OP
T

thundercarlilhjb29

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LGMS428
Twitter
@campinthespot
Hey jeffrey,
A quick synopsis of my android knowledge and why i visited the site and then joined.
To start with I started fooling with PC's many years ago, u know, went from breaking them so to fix them which eventually led to hours of bad habits tweaking all of it and then to present day necessity with the android.
I have owned 10 to 15 diff. Droids from motorolla to samsung. Most of them never able to keep around from,breakage/loss/stolen, long enough to really get involved with too much.
Until educating myself about the great search engins pemissions and jumping on a banwagon with abondon dealing wth the security issue's. As well using kodi on the alcatel phone i previously owned. Now i have the LG K10 and find myself encrypting it.

I am wondering if that is strange/common to have not done this (when i was probably nticed or warned about in tutorial even) at first run or soon after. As i have been tweeking on it for sometime now, using and/or abusing the phone and its settings enternal and externaly