Finger Sense, what a great idea

Discussion in 'Tech News' started by leeshor, Jul 24, 2015.

1. leeshor

leeshor Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,676
    Unfortunately, it has, so far only been licensed by Huawei for use in a couple of their phone that have already been released. We'll probably hear more about this in the future.

Read more here.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,036
    Current Phone Model:
    iPhone 7 Plus JB
    That's awesome. Keep an eye on Huawei. They will become a major smartphone supplier in the very near future.

3. thunderbolt_nick

thunderbolt_nick Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +724
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6P
    Twitter:
    @nickburress2k2
    The gesture features and quick-launcher I have seen in launchers and for me personally I'd find it annoying having to turn over and knuckle-draw gestures.

The quick screenshot is pretty cool. I hate having to hold two buttons to take a screenshot and when I use other launchers to accomplish something similar, I end up accidentally taking like six screenshots. Huawei is thinking though because I can honestly see this being used in other applications like games and drawing like you saw in the Papyrus demonstration.

4. UntitledKingdom

UntitledKingdom New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It looks maybe too much complex for me too, but perhaps that's just the case with necessisty of learning some new procedures that might be automatized after some time. I'd develop means of device control that would not require touching the screen, wii/theremin/Jedi force style. That'd require a lot of learning as well but I guess - would give a lot more possibilites in terms of how many commands you can give by a simple gesture.