Finally Tried i Music

rshackleford

Reaction score
ever since I had a case of ever 300 cd's jacked from me I have no problem acquiring music anyway I can :icon_ devil:

-=Jason=-
Don't want to come off on the moral high road, but why don't you just bust your neighbors car window and steal his CDs and call it even.

Big Cam

Reaction score
ever since I had a case of ever 300 cd's jacked from me I have no problem acquiring music anyway I can :icon_ devil:

-=Jason=-
Don't want to come off on the moral high road, but why don't you just bust your neighbors car window and steal his CDs and call it even.
What a wonderful first post, thanks for registering just to say that.:icon_ nono2:

Big Cam

Reaction score
So do you guys download the song, or listen online?

So far I'm having trouble getting the online play to work.

And 640, what should we be looking for in the URL exactly?

LrdElderon

Reaction score
I found there's an option it says to disable if downloads aren't working in the settings.. I'll try that when I get a chance.

The jury is back, and I'm now 100% positive this is 100% illegal. I'm surprised the app hasn't been pulled from the market, a la napster. It's basically just a search engine for a bunch of (mostly Russian) websites.

I agree with you. At least with torrents you can do things to try and protect your privacy. doing this you have your phone which can be linked right to you pirating music. I'm sure the russian sites don't care, but if the riaa lobbies verizon to check or something there's gonna be some lawsuits coming to people.

You can balk all you want that nothing will happen, but they've managed to sue people using just about every method of acquiring musisc, I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before people start getting papers in the mail.

Reaction score
Wow.. It's amazing that this hasnt been pulled from the market yet... But i just tried it and it does work...