Finally Tried i Music

qoncept

Reaction score
So I finally tried out iMusic. Most of the time I listen to Pandora as background noise, but occasionally I want to hear a specific song. So I try to pull up Judas Priest - Painkiller, get several results back from my search, and every single one of them just sits there saying "Please wait while connecting..." Forever. I figured this thing wouldn't be perfect, but not working at all? Who uses it?

atlharry

Reaction score
i love iMusic... i've actually found every single song i have searched for. what i do is i try the play online button before actually trying to download the song. if the play online button works, the song will download.

I just tried searching for the song in your post and the first entry came up and played successfully! 'judas priest painkiller'

Last edited:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I too use iMusic, and I haven't had a song it hasn't found... or loaded. It's a great app if you're feeling a certain song :)

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I also use I music and love this app it is in top 5 must have apps.. especially for the music lovers

Silver Member
Reaction score
once you start figuring out how to use iMusic, you'll notice that the links that DO work have a trend in the URL. most of them have a similar source URL and will work everytime. the ones that don't work, point back to websites that could eventually redirect you to spam.

so for you iMusic lovers/users, try to pay attention to the URL before clicking play. :)

OP
Q

qoncept

Reaction score
I found there's an option it says to disable if downloads aren't working in the settings.. I'll try that when I get a chance.

The jury is back, and I'm now 100% positive this is 100% illegal. I'm surprised the app hasn't been pulled from the market, a la napster. It's basically just a search engine for a bunch of (mostly Russian) websites.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ever since I had a case of ever 300 cd's jacked from me I have no problem acquiring music anyway I can :icon_ devil:

-=Jason=-

Edmvr6

Reaction score
I music gotta be my favorite app hands down, so far I've gotten every song I looked for, I can use them as ringtones and everything..that combined with shazzam is awesome!

OP
Q

qoncept

Reaction score
ever since I had a case of ever 300 cd's jacked from me I have no problem acquiring music anyway I can :icon_ devil:

-=Jason=-
I only had maybe 100 stolen about 10 years ago and I've bought 5 CDs since.

Silver Member
Reaction score

-=Jason=-

-=Jason=-
I only had maybe 100 stolen about 10 years ago and I've bought 5 CDs since.

the music that you're acquiring online most likely came from stolen CDs anyway.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I go to concerts of the bands I like, and have no problem paying high prices for tickets... because I'm not buying CDs. :)

Last edited: