Finally a droider

Anythingbutiphone

Reaction score
Love it guys. Love the apps. Love the Navigation ( free I might add).
I still use blackberry (business issued). I like it for the business reason.
I hate I Phone, Iphony, Ipod, Ipad, Ihavetopay, Istupid, IfollowAds, Idropcalls, Inomultitasking, Igottothestoreandbuyournextproductbecausewetoldyouso, Iidiotfollowerswhothinktheyarecool, and the rest of apple's products.
I hope they fix the screen touch sensitivity soon. I keep switching screen by mistake but at least it is not an Iphone.
My wife and got 2 Droids for $99. she got a case for it which ripped the keys when she opened it, but we went back and replaced the phone and got a different kind of case.
I think I got a bad battery or it might be because I was playing with it all day, but I went back and replaced the battery. Beat that Iphony Iphoners. they don't have a replaceable battery. I would love to tell you more but I need to spend time with my droid. yeah and maybe the kids if i have time.

bastosero

Reaction score
I hate I Phone, Iphony, Ipod, Ipad, Ihavetopay, Istupid, IfollowAds, Idropcalls, Inomultitasking, Igottothestoreandbuyournextproductbecausewetoldyouso, Iidiotfollowerswhothinktheyarecool, and the rest of apple's products.
I hope they fix the screen touch sensitivity soon. I keep switching screen by mistake but at least it is not an Iphone.
My wife and got 2 Droids for $99. she got a case for it which ripped the keys when she opened it, but we went back and replaced the phone and got a different kind of case.
I think I got a bad battery or it might be because I was playing with it all day, but I went back and replaced the battery. Beat that Iphony Iphoners. they don't have a replaceable battery. I would love to tell you more but I need to spend time with my droid. yeah and maybe the kids if i have time.

Welcome to DroidForums.net! :) Enjoy your Droid!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Probably one of the best first posts I've seen in a long time! Welcome to the your newest obsession, Anythingbutiphone! You've made the right decision and will never regret it! The touch screen is a learning curve. Trust me it took me a couple of days to get used to it. Same thing with the onscreen keyboard and slideout keyboard. The more you use them the more they become second nature. Might want to give the kids pictures of Mommy and Daday so they won't forget what you look like. The only thing more addictive than the Droid is this forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here!