few q's

imgrtful

Reaction score
i just got my X on sat.came from D1 running LGB.my X didnt come with swype i dont believe.if it did,i cant find it.anyhow,in the extra folder,how do you install the extras?i have CM installed.do i just install from card or do an update.zip install.i tried the install from card and nothing seems any different.does it not install the swype keyboard just theme it?also is there a fix for gps.i use the maps all day and for the most part i can deal with it.picking up enuf from the 3g but could use the gps also some.

OP
I

imgrtful

Reaction score
ok found the swype.theres a settings icon on the keyboard.wondered what that was...lol...the gps just isnt on point.i can pull up maps and it works no problem.but it wont put the blue icon showing where i am at and when it does it is off about a block.i read that that is the 3g working and not the gps.they say its the same problem that UD is running into

OP
I

imgrtful

Reaction score
everything is working fine now.what kernel can I run with this rom? I'd like to run something alittle stronger my quadrant score still isn't as high as my D1 was