FB phone numbers

wolstonc

Reaction score
Okay, I know there have been threads about this, but none if them are what I'm looking for.

For some reason my TB didn't sync my contacts so my GNex doesn't have my contacts (synced everything else to my Google though).

As a result, I have a very limited number of contacts. Is there any way yet to sync my Facebook contacts, but only the ones with phone numbers? I've tried friend caster and some other app, but they seem to sync everything, not just the ones with phone numbers. Any help or way to do this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

magnus

Reaction score
Not at the moment. FB sync options (non native) are limited to photos only. 4.0.3 may change that

BCrawford

Reaction score
Yeah I was wondering about this as well. I have all my contacts but no pictures for them through facebook.

Magnus, what non-native FB sync options are you refering to?

OP
wolstonc

wolstonc

Reaction score
Use friendcaster (pictures are low resolution though)

I don't think you read the op. I don't want pictures as much as I want phone numbers

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't think you read the op. I don't want pictures as much as I want phone numbers

if you root, don't know if you want to or not, the dev's are now including the FB sync in their Rom's which sync the FB phonebook back into contacts!