Stock text message app/ facebook sync?

todonnell9

Reaction score
So I just got the G-nex today, and have been playing around with it a lot. I notice the stock text messaging app is very plain and almost confusing with the simple white colors. I feel like when you sync facebook with your contacts (on other phones), it definately adds to the appearance of the messaging, being able to have pictures for your contacts and all that. Ive read that this phone wont sync your facebook contacts, therefore I wont get any of my friends pictures or anything linked to the contacts in my phone. Is there any way to either sync my facebook contacts, or change the appearance of the stock messenger?

lazarus2297

Reaction score
You can root and install a custom from that supports Facebook sync or there is an app called haxsync that is supposed to add Facebook sync but I have never tried it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

bsmith0731

Reaction score
You can root and install a custom from that supports Facebook sync or there is an app called haxsync that is supposed to add Facebook sync but I have never tried it

Yeah hax works

OP
T

todonnell9

Reaction score
I feel like haxsync would seem a little sketchy.. am I wrong?

808phoneaddict

Reaction score
Heard that friendcaster takes care of it too...haven't tried it...also there are some good messaging apps out there.. I use go SMS which is pretty good....

Galaxy Nexus in the house via Tapatalk!!!

kmo

Reaction score
Freindcaster works to sync Facebook contacts. Google and Facebook aren't playing well together right now so no Facebook sync at the moment....