fb issues.. please help!!

s.barsky

Reaction score
I want to update my check-in status on fb through my droid. However every time i try it says can not detect location tap to try again, and nothing... what am i not doing to get this to work???...

donelam304

Reaction score
Is your GPS turned on. Also if you have never put in a place, say like home. You have to click add new location.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
S

s.barsky

Reaction score
my gps is on.. the places icon only shows when i view fb through the web, not on the fb icon app i dragged on the display screen.. does that make a difference?

donelam304

Reaction score
I knowb when I done mine a couple of times, I just clicked on the little location block and it worked. I only had to put a name on like home or work.

OP
S

s.barsky

Reaction score
idk, how do i know if i did or did not??...

donelam304

Reaction score
Its under settings for location on the phone. Enable gps and then share location or something. Sorry. I only used mine about a dozen times. Lol, didn't like people tracking my every where bouts to be honest. Lol.

OP
S

s.barsky

Reaction score
they were set on.. thanks for the help.. it's good when you are at a bar and inviting friends,, they can get directions to where you are with out asking me!!... haha very useful! it is still not detecting my location... idk with this thing!!!...

donelam304

Reaction score
hmmmm. i just looked at miine. and i just start typing in the location and it comes right up. but i already have my home set as a location.