FB issues. Ugh.. any ideas?? Frustrated :(

crankyg

Reaction score
I am having issues for FB, with "replying to comment", "liking" etc . When I receive a FB notification, through a text, it gives me the option "reply to comment". When I reply, it sends a personal message to that person's FB inbox!! weird..
I tried accessing these actions through the social network widget, replies never get posted. Even if i look through the "feeds", I cannot post or "like" and have it post to where it is suppose to go.
I have tried going into my actual email account,to respond to the notification in there, again, no comments are getting posted.
The only thing that works for me is doing my staus updating. I do not want to go to the actual site to do all this. It's suppose to be a simple fun thing for me, and is becoming a ridiculous time waster.

I did not download FB from the market , I just set it up on the phone, I think..I don't really remember :/

I must be missing something simple.. I never had any issues doing this stuff mindlessly on previous phones.
What am I doing wrong ??? :/

bamfsig45

Reaction score
That was happening to me yesterday too. It was a glitch and I "Think" its been fixed.

OP
C

crankyg

Reaction score
so FB glitch ? Droid glitch? hmm ...as of 10 mins ago, I am still experiencing these issues..

bamfsig45

Reaction score
so FB glitch ? Droid glitch? hmm ...as of 10 mins ago, I am still experiencing these issues..

I switched all my notifications to email yesterday because of the problem. Havent switched back so the above statement is incorrect because I forgot I switched it all to email.

OP
C

crankyg

Reaction score

I switched all my notifications to email yesterday because of the problem. Havent switched back so the above statement is incorrect because I forgot I switched it all to email.

ah ok, Thanks. So I'm guessing I have to change these notifications, on my FB settings site itself?

bamfsig45

Reaction score

ah ok, Thanks. So I'm guessing I have to change these notifications, on my FB settings site itself?

yes. Under notifications there will be check boxes for email instead of sms.

OP
C

crankyg

Reaction score
ok thanks.. although I am not sure this will work for me, since I am having these issues, currently,when responding through my email.
It's worth a try though. Thanks for the input.