favorite apps?

vera_w

Reaction score
Which one do you like most?
I found many useful android apps and interesting android games in the market.
I want to share with you. We can discuss about them. J
What’s your favorite?

My favs:
1. Barcode scanner
Works great and useful
2. Dolphin browser HD
When browsing, I need it. Maybe it is not perfect enough, but it keeps updating.
My 2.2 could support flash.
3. Abduction
Abduction is far too addicting. My battery life suffers dramatically because of it. Lol.
4. Handcent SMS
Better than any other texting app out there.
5. Google sky map
Excellent innovation, fantastic!
6. Advanced task map
Very useful, easy to work, and configurable

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Where to start!?!?...

XiiaLive > to listen to Howard Stern's show @ about a three day delay.. but it's all his new shows, as well as an archive of most of his old shows....

Opera Mini > To stream live TV (as well as all my other video and media) from my PC via mycast.Orb.com....

mp3tagger > To find and tag all my MP3s that didn't come with it from my PC, which is almost all of my songs.....

DriveSafe.ly > To hear all my new text messages in real time via voice, whether thru speakerphone or Bluetooth....

SkyDroid Golf > Golf GPS that is superb and very accurate, use it all the time now...

Rainy Days > For probably the most detailed and crisp weather radar I've used so far from the Android market....

And of course all of the Root apps...Rom Manager, MetaMorph, Titanium BackUps, Root Explorer, SetCPU.......

rjax

Reaction score
Give xScope a shot at streaming Orb... Unless I'm missing something with Opera Mini, I can only stream music to the stock Video Player. xScope (and maybe other browsers) lets me stream music through XiiaLive so I can actually do things like turn the screen off or go to another app while streaming. (I haven't had any luck doing either of those things with the stock Video Player.)

jorgetech

Reaction score
finding good FREE Android apps is always a huge pain in the ass. The best way is to go on the RawApps site & check what other people have rated apps they've downloaded or bought. :greendroid:

Diordna

Reaction score
I'll name some favorites too

- PhoneMyPC (nuff said, it's amazing!)
- Shazaam (again, nuff said! Brilliant!)
- Astro (File managing is awesome)
- Wireless Tether (Works amazing! Droid Does create internet!)
- Shopsavvy (Or barcode scanner I guess? It's cool)
- Quick Uninstall (Use this if you just uninstall crap by default settings. This is the best!)
- Blapk Market (One of the best ones. Not in the market so don't worry about it.)
- Yellowbook pages (It's awesome! lol)
- NOVA, Sandstorm, Backbreaker, Asphalt (Great Gameloft games! Using Assassins Creed right now it has good reviews but I'm not really seeing why. Only played for a few minutes though.)
- Zenonia (Great game so far!)
- Space Physics (full version. It's weeeeet:) )
- Speedx 3D (TRY THIS GAME! It's free and addicting and intense! Love it!!)
- Cestos ( One of my favorites! )
- ExZeus (pretty fun, I need to play it more though.)

((I have Runes on here too but I can't sign on for some reason! :/ lol))

Droid man

Reaction score
I like:
1. task killer
2. the weather bug
3. papi jump
4. youtube
5. facebook