Factory Reset

mpax9

Reaction score
I've had my Droid for a while now (bought it on Day 1) and I think it's time for wipe. What I would like to do is reset everything back to factory (phone and SD card). I found instructions on how to do a 'Hard Reset', but before I do so I want to see if anyone here has in fact done one and what their experiences were. Will I be able to download PAID apps that I've purchased in the past? Will I have any problems wiping the SD card?

Thanks in Advance

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've had my Droid for a while now (bought it on Day 1) and I think it's time for wipe. What I would like to do is reset everything back to factory (phone and SD card). I found instructions on how to do a 'Hard Reset', but before I do so I want to see if anyone here has in fact done one and what their experiences were. Will I be able to download PAID apps that I've purchased in the past? Will I have any problems wiping the SD card?

Thanks in Advance

I have not done this using the instructions, but never the less I have wiped my phone to the point where my apps disappeared. The paid apps won't go away they all will be in your download folder in the Market.