1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Facebook Issue- News feed oversized using Facebook app

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by darklyng, Nov 8, 2011.

1. darklyng

darklyng New Member

I have the original Motorola Droid. About a week ago, a display problem began using the Facebook app. On Newsfeed, when scrolling vertically, after clicking on any post and returning to the newsfeed, the display is suddenly slightly larger than the Droid display area. I can move it left or right, allowing me to either read the post or see who it came from, but not both. This is happening consistently. It also seems to be scrolling less responsively when this happens and appears to be continuously trying to load new info. Does anyone have any ideas to correct this? Help is much appreciated.
  2. darklyng

darklyng New Member

Giving Up, Suppose I'll Get An iPhone 4S

I've gotten no answers here and found none elsewhere. I've read some bad reviews about the upcoming Droid Razor, so it's looking likely that I'll give in to the good feedback from co-workers and get an iPhone 4S. Hate to defect, but.... don't see another choice.
  3. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Sorry but this area does not get much traffic from users. Is it with the newest version of facebook?
  4. darklyng

darklyng New Member

It's version 1.7.2. A couple of days ago, I tried downloading Facebook's new Messenger App for Droid, but it had no effect on the problem I'm having. Thanks for responding.
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  5. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I just headed out for work. When I get home I will mess with it on my d1 and see what happens. Sorry it will be late this evening unfortunately.

Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...
  6. darklyng

darklyng New Member

Guess I'll Get An iPhone

Still no real response to thread below. I guess I'll go with the iPhone 4S.
Search tags for this page

facebook 1.7.2 android does not show news feed

facebook news feed won't load on android

facebook news feed won't load on android

fb newsfeed not working android 1.7.2