1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Facebook News Feed Problem

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by xjeff99, Aug 19, 2010.

1. xjeff99

xjeff99 New Member

I've searched around for no luck. I've had this problem with Android 2.1, and after just updating to 2.2 the problem still persists. Whenever I open up the facebook app and use the news feed, after scrolling all the way to the bottom, the final status that is there has a date underneath teh status of: Dec. 31 at 6:59 PM (the status is actually correctly, such as it happened an hour ago, not on dec 31. Additionally, if I hit "Older Posts", it will switch to "loading older posts", but then switch back to "Older Posts" with nothing else loaded. Anyone have this problem before? I can't figure this out. Any help would be great!
  2. ciscoheat

ciscoheat New Member

I'm having a similar problem. In my case I simply can't see the news feed altogether. Its just one big white screen with all the proper borders. I just tried downloading dolphin to see of that would help but it didn't. Only started after I downloaded 2.2
Search tags for this page
android facebook news feed not working
android facebook no news feed
facebook android problems loading news feed
facebook news feed not working on android

facebook trouble loading news feed

mengatasi problem loading feed news facebook di android

problem loading news feed

trouble loading facebook news feed
trouble loading new feed

trouble loading news feed

trouble loading news feed facebook