1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Facebook Gestapo on Droid

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by bearlaw1968, Nov 11, 2009.

1. bearlaw1968

bearlaw1968 New Member

I don't know if this is specific to the Droid, but I took a picture with the Facebook application and the camera wouldn't even let me email it to myself. Is Facebook the new fascist dictator of all content? Why should I be beholden to Facebook to store my data when they are notorious for arbitrarily closing profiles without explanation or due process? If I don't download it from a browser now, I will lose that content forever!
  2. ZeRo_C0oL

ZeRo_C0oL New Member

lol...

I don't know what else to say other than "wow!" ;)
  3. BigTex71

BigTex71 New Member

I didn't realize the Facebook app had a camera app embedded in it.
    I usually open the camera app from the Home screen, then send the resultant picture to Facebook from there (or save on my SD card.)
  4. ZeRo_C0oL

ZeRo_C0oL New Member

You're better off doing it the way you do it. That's how I do it too...

When you take it with the facebook app, it seems to come out thumbnail sized. Same thing happens with twitpic.
  5. holytotemic

holytotemic New Member

great info...love the hackers name tag too...very pimp
  6. JohnDroid

JohnDroid Guest

7. apeshitninja

apeshitninja New Member

I just took a pic via the standard camera interface, then when I viewed the pic I selected "Share". That brings up various ways you can share the pic, including uploading via the Facebook account you have configured. Select your album, caption, etc and you're done.