Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fruit/shandy

• other, anything i didnt mention

• Total voters

blink1371

Reaction score
I use facebook full site often from my droidx os so I can attach pics, videos, webpages, etc to other peoples' walls. Recently, those attachment options have gone missing. If you are unclear about what im referring to, its those little icons that appear directly below the text box to write on someone's wall. I have checked with other x and samsung users and they report those icons are missing as well. Further, I have also checked facebook from a desktop and laptop computer, and those icons are present like normal. So it appears that this issue is only affecting mobile operating systems. Does anyone else notice this and any suggestions or even ideas on what is going on? Thx

OP
blink1371

blink1371

Reaction score
Wow 60+ views and no replies? This is a legitimate question. Im new to this forum. As far as the poll goes, I just really like beer. Please help of u know anything about this facebook issue
Thx

muad

Reaction score
Love the Avatar LMPAO

Same issue. At first I noticed that the links only showed up on my Profile page, then they disappeared altogether.

For those who post YouTube videos on the regular, this is an issue. The FaceBook app is garbage, as is the Mobile site.

Any input is appreciated.

Brotherjay72

Reaction score
Same problem here. I switched browsers and Skyfire works ....kinda. it will let you post links but not photos! Also it wont let you "write something" before you post a link in Skyfire either. All the other browsers have some type of glitch as well so Skyfire is the lesser of all the "evils". I heard on a Podcast that the carrier is responsible but IDK.

OP
blink1371

blink1371

Reaction score
Same problem here. I switched browsers and Skyfire works ....kinda. it will let you post links but not photos! Also it wont let you "write something" before you post a link in Skyfire either. All the other browsers have some type of glitch as well so Skyfire is the lesser of all the "evils". I heard on a Podcast that the carrier is responsible but IDK.

Ok thx- I appreciate the input- ill try skyfire

HerrHastig

Reaction score
Answer

Soo if you wanna send someone a video from YouTube on your phone use the desktop version of youtube, link at the bottom of the screen, get said video, and where it says post "On Your Own Wall" click it use the drop down menu (it looks like you cant click it!!!) choose Friends wall, put the name in, zoom out and send, at the very very bottom of the screen....cheayay