Facebook App Fix

strobez395

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but if you uninstall all updates for the application it works fine. You can upload pictures and do everything on the app.

Again, not sure if this was posted but it worked for me just now.

jlnguyen

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but if you uninstall all updates for the application it works fine. You can upload pictures and do everything on the app.

Again, not sure if this was posted but it worked for me just now.

does it still FC when you try to look up a friend from your friends list?

OP
S

strobez395

Reaction score
Everything is working so far. Uploading pics, going to profiles. I'm not having any issues, I changed my status, looked up friends, the whole nine yards.

whowland

Reaction score
It still sucks... Don't get any updates, no reply's to comments.. Its a crap Facebook app... Iphone and Blackberry app blows it away... For it being such a good phone, the app does nothing..

OP
S

strobez395

Reaction score
After I uninstalled all updates and reupdated i'm getting notifications and everything..idk....obviously the app sucks in general but you can't do much about that. Atleast it can function now

whowland

Reaction score
lol... I hear ya on that... I refuse to use it now.. I came over from Blackberry thinking that everything would be better... NOPE... I used facebook all the time and now... Not so much...

whowland

Reaction score
Thanks for trying to help man... But that site does't update... I just logged back into it and it was crap from 5 hours ago and yesterday... That imposable... I would have at least 20 updates in the past few hours... May have to have to turn the Blackberry back on...

Scribble

Reaction score
whats the issue people are having wtih the facebook app?

Far as I know mine seems to work fine...

whowland

Reaction score
Have you had a Facebook app for either the Iphone or Blackberry? They work my friend... This one you may be able to see what some people post, sometimes... But with the others they update you when someone comments on your status and when someone comments on something that you have posted... This one is basically a viewer...

OP
S

strobez395

Reaction score
Thanks for trying to help man... But that site does't update... I just logged back into it and it was crap from 5 hours ago and yesterday... That imposable... I would have at least 20 updates in the past few hours... May have to have to turn the Blackberry back on...

Are you using the default browser? Download Xscope

Scribble

Reaction score
Have you had a Facebook app for either the Iphone or Blackberry? They work my friend... This one you may be able to see what some people post, sometimes... But with the others they update you when someone comments on your status and when someone comments on something that you have posted... This one is basically a viewer...

Oh I see...

I guess it never bothered me because it comes to my email already... and I already can't stand it when I get all those so and so has commented on dude's random status...

whowland

Reaction score
Will try the Xscop... Thank you very much.. And Scribble I know what you mean... On the others your able to weed things out... Thanks for the chat man..

JMU_Droid

Reaction score
Try going to the mobile facebook site. One guy mentioned the facebook touch site, and if you're using that, scroll to the bottom and there's a link for the mobile site. It's the best facebook interface I've found for the Droid, although it's probably the least pretty.