eye on screeen

Eli1988

Reaction score
Hi all,

This may be a stupid question, but every so often in my notifications bar I see what appears to be an eye pop up next to my location indicator. I have attached a screenshot where you can see it. It comes every once in a while and stays for a few seconds and disappears again. I'm just wondering what it is; no one I have asked has seen it before, neither had I until I got this phone.

Thanks,

--Eli--

zacedward

Reaction score
It's the smart stay it what keeps your phone on when your looking at it and shuts it off when your not looking you can disable it if you want by going to display and unchecked it

virgil71468

Reaction score
Is the gs3 worth leaving my bionic or should i wait out for the note2 on vzw

Sent from my .244 ICS DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

zacedward

Reaction score
virgil71468 said:
Is the gs3 worth leaving my bionic or should i wait out for the note2 on vzw

The s3 is worth it is a awesome phone but I would wait and get the note 2 just because I like the big screen I don't regret getting the s3 just like bigger

virgil71468

Reaction score
zacedward said:
The s3 is worth it is a awesome phone but I would wait and get the note 2 just because I like the big screen I don't regret getting the s3 just like bigger

Yep, me too. Besides i can always craigslist a gs3 if i don't like the note2. Thx zac

zacedward

Reaction score
virgil71468 said:
Yep, me too. Besides i can always craigslist a gs3 if i don't like the note2. Thx zac

Sure no problem

jwilly216

Reaction score
zacedward said:

I can't wait tho- even tho i really want the note 2 more than anything- I'm getting the s3 tomorrow. I do not have the willpower to wait till almost December for the note 2.