Excuse me

crim

Reaction score
Hi, new droid owner here, I was wondering how do you connect a PS3 bluetooth to the droid? I did it like I normally would a blue tooth in the settings and scan for device and such, but it wont recognize it, it will just "scan for devices" for about 20 seconds and not pick up. The bluetooth itself doesnt have a solid light, it just keeps blinking. The only thing I can think of, is that I had a storm prior to my droid upgrade, and the BT was paired with it, but the storm is long gone. Anyone have any idea what I do to pair the PS3 bluetooth with my droid? thanks in advance

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I've never tried to connect with a PS but I have successfully paired with my car and Macbook Pro.

Verify that the Droid BT setting is in discovery mode.

Mike

OP
C

crim

Reaction score
Welcome! I've never tried to connect with a PS but I have successfully paired with my car and Macbook Pro.

Verify that the Droid BT setting is in discovery mode.

Mike

yeah, it is in discovery mode, i even watched the vid on youtube of a guy hooking up a BT cuz mine was acting weird. The only difference is my PS3 BT isnt giving a stable light like his was

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting. The first time I paired with my RX350 it took three times for the car to recognize the phone. I'm guessing that you've already exceeded 3 so the only other suggestion is to make sure the PS can pair with multiple devices. If not, try and find a was to delete the Storm's paring.

Mike

MJ5150

Reaction score
.....while I kiss the sky...

bwaarrrrr....rarrrr....rarrr....rarrr....rarrr.....darrr......darrr....darr....dar....dar......

-Mike