EXCLUSIVE Preview Nox Launcher Theme by kovdev!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
2646fce0d66918285d7358dead73ea1b.jpg

I have been seeing screenshots of the upcoming theme by theme dev dave kover all over twitter and Google plus. NOX has really been getting lots of buzz and for good reason. This is mostly an icon theme, but includes some other elements mainly some sweet wallpapers. These icons have to be some of my favorite ever. They are like no other icons i have ever seen. The shadowing effect is what really makes this theme pop. It is achieved by using a dual light system. These icons are influenced by Google's Holo box icon design, but really take on a distinctive look.

nox1.pngnox2.pngnox3.png

One of the best parts of Nox is that it includes over 1200 hand themed app icons. This also includes icon masking which means that every app in your app drawer will be themed and will go along with NOX. There is nothing worse than an icon theme that themes a handfull of icons leaving the rest sticking out like a sore thumb. Many icons have also been custom designed as well. There is a wallpaper app that comes with Nox making the $1.99 price tag a super good deal. This should be available on the play store within the next 12 hours.

When this releases search for "kovdev" in the play store