Exclusive! Android 5.1 release date and features revealed! / © ANDROIDPIT

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
As many have said, let them take their time. I'd rather have it bug free, then fast.
Patience.

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
"We" as a society are less and less likely to be patient. What was once an acceptable wait time say...... 2-3 days - has become 10 minutes.
The funny thing is, what we are talking about IS what has caused that timeline to shrink - Technology.

Ironic.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I blame Google, not Moto. I bet if they had released a bug free 5.0 we'd have it already.

Turbo Tap'n

kimball13A

Reaction score
All I was trying to state was that dont set even remote deadlines if you aren't going to meet them. Guess they haven't learned from the triple A game developers like I stated they should in this thread months ago

TDL1068

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Last edited:

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I will agree that if I owned Moto or HTC or LG, we would communicate with our fans all the time. They would be completely in the loop.

1coopgt

Reaction score
All I was trying to state was that dont set even remote deadlines if you aren't going to meet them. Guess they haven't learned from the triple A game developers like I stated they should in this thread months ago

Moto and Verizon haven't set a date or time when we are suppose to be getting 5.X. People keep making up these fake dates or times and folks like you lap it up and get upset . Like I said ,we will get it when we get it .

kimball13A

Reaction score
Moto and Verizon haven't set a date or time when we are suppose to be getting 5.X. People keep making up these fake dates or times and folks like you lap it up and get upset . Like I said ,we will get it when we get it .
Ah yes...folks like me. As if you are in some higher intellectual classification because you didn't go off of someone else's word for once. Excuse me for being excited for something new.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Many people get excited for a new os.. I did for years.. I've been anxious to get new features and to get the fixes that were promised... But usually they bring other breaks..problems...

We all want what was promised to us.. But those of us who've been around android... We've learned to be patient.. Because of all of the mishaps..

No one is better or claiming to be better.. Its a matter of experience.. We don't want an update that will Bork our devices.. But just like you we wonder what the dang hold up is..