ESE53 Nandroid i promised

Status
Not open for further replies.

motodroiddev

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long, i can't believe a forum would close a thread so quickly when i said I was uploading. I don't know why this has become such a big deal.

NOTE: I did not report this to droid-life (don't know where they got the gallery image, but the about phone is a screenshot of whats running on my phone after using the .sbf of the official OTA update so i did not get this as an update.zip and that it why i can't give it out as one because it would help any because you'd have to be rooted to begin with and it wouldn't upgrade the baseband, if you want the complete package, download the ese53 leaked sbf, flash it, install sbrecovery and restore using this link.

This is my last post because obviously people in these forums don't care enough to let everyone have a voice and share their findings enough to let them come through with their word.

Nandroid:Under Further Review By ADMIN, Does Not Seem Authentic, We recommend, that no one uses this download

Last edited by a moderator:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
its not that its that the mods/admin move or want root related issues in the hacking section.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
nvrmnd; seems like they thought it was fake.

OP
M

motodroiddev

Reaction score
yes basically, the incremental build number is 1 higher and it doesn't say anything about test-keys. It also only says ESE53 in the Build ID.

R1Lover

Reaction score
You say that you used the official update SBF file.... then zip that up and post it....

or

no cookies for you!

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I'm not buying this as being legit.

ro.build.date=Wed Mar 17 12:36:23 PST 2010

...and then Verizon just decided to release it in under 24 hours. What a load of horse crap.

Of course, with the right 'form' of the update, I could be proven wrong.

Until then,

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, don't mess with this nonsense. The files are dated from 2/22--this is the leaked ESE53. He edited the build.prop less than hour ago (right before he uploaded).

Requesting mods lock this up and delete the link.

Last edited:

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Flash if you like, but note that you were warned.

Here are a couple of issues with all of this.

1. He alludes to it already being rooted, or he couldn't have added the mods he did or made the nandroid. Doesn't sound official.
2. He couldn't give us an update.zip. Doesn't sound official.
3. The file dates coincide with the exact file dates from the dev release that was leaked.
4. The build date is created when they compile it from source. You believe they compiled it and said it was good without testing? Yeah, right.
5. The creation date on the build.prop shows when I unzipped it, but the modifcation date shows it before I downloaded it, and not much time before. WTF is he modifying the build.prop for, other than to perpetrate a lie.

But hey, if you want it.....

*shrug*

R1Lover

Reaction score
lmao it even has the superuser apk in it.... lmao

this is the leaked sbf...... that was rooted...

mods please close..... enough games. ban the user too..... just for being a tool

Status
Not open for further replies.