ending call on jb

aquaholic

Reaction score
Anyone know how to change it so that when i end the call it automatically takes me back to the home screen? I dont remember having this issue on ics, but i hate the thought of having to manually do it every time i end a call. Never thought i would have to worry about pocket dialing this day in age.

Krenzy

Reaction score
I've had a couple weird call related issues that I'm wondering if you're experiencing. When you're on the call, can you not turn up (or down) the volume unless you pull the phone from your ear? Also, when you're done with a call, do you have to hit the power button to bring up the main screen? I can't hang up a call without having to manually hit the power button each time only to manually hang up the call.

OP
A

aquaholic

Reaction score
I've had a couple weird call related issues that I'm wondering if you're experiencing. When you're on the call, can you not turn up (or down) the volume unless you pull the phone from your ear? Also, when you're done with a call, do you have to hit the power button to bring up the main screen? I can't hang up a call without having to manually hit the power button each time only to manually hang up the call.

im not sure about the volume issue but i can hit the home button to bring it back to home screen, i dont need to hit the power button.

natemail

Reaction score

I would look into your settings. I don't think I've tried volume while in call, but I know one optino is to have it detect when the phone is to your ear and locks all buttons (its possible in JB it locks hard buttons too.?.?). My screen will black out and I need to hit power to get it back on to hang up, but I cant remember if that was any different on ICS.