email

Kelbee

Reaction score
I can't get my email to load at all. I tried a soft reset but no luck there. Any ideas?

OP
K

Kelbee

Reaction score
Does the email not sync, or will the email app not open?

It opens but there are no messages. The title and folder options are at the top and I can select different folders (inbox, sent, etc) but there's nothing in any of them. I think the email is syncing, it acts like it is. I can't be sure though.

acejavelin

Reaction score
This is the embedded Mail app right (not Gmail, Yahoo, or something else)? Are you using an ISP email or syncing to an Exchange server (corporate email)?

Trying going to Settings-Accounts and doing a manual sync of you email, make sure it shows a sync date that is recent and that no errors occur. If that works, and there is recent email in the account, go to Settings-Apps-All-Mail and do a Force Stop, then Clear Data, reboot and try again.

OP
K

Kelbee

Reaction score
This is the embedded Mail app right (not Gmail, Yahoo, or something else)? Are you using an ISP email or syncing to an Exchange server (corporate email)?

Trying going to Settings-Accounts and doing a manual sync of you email, make sure it shows a sync date that is recent and that no errors occur. If that works, and there is recent email in the account, go to Settings-Apps-All-Mail and do a Force Stop, then Clear Data, reboot and try again.

Yes! Thank you, the force stop, clear method worked! Thanks so much!