Email Stuck in Outbox on Motorola Razr Maxx HD

melgale

Reaction score
I have an email stuck in the outbox on my phone. I can't delete it because when I touch to highlight it, it says it can't be opened because it's already started sending. My phone goes off constantly because it is trying to send and can't for whatever reason. I'm assuming the pics I was sending are too big - there were 4 of them. Please help!!

Thank you!
Mel

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Hello ...is this for gmail or other..you can try to clear cache(settings/manage applications/ find app /clear cache/force stop ) restart app and see if it helps ...

OP
M

melgale

Reaction score
It is in my "Outlook" email. It doesn't show on my computer to delete, just on my phone. I'll try your suggestion above. Thank you!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Keep us posted ...I was going to suggest clearing app data as well but then you have to set up again....

OP
M

melgale

Reaction score
Didn't work. Guessing I'm going to have to dump the account and start over. I force closed everything in my email and rebooted my phone and it is still there. It's a big email so I don't want it to burn through my data trying to send if I'm not connected to Wi-Fi.