1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need help fast please

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by MICHAEL C, Nov 23, 2010.

1. MICHAEL C

MICHAEL C New Member

a friend sent me an email with several large vids on it and asked me to forward it to someone else, well i tried and it is stuck in the outbox, the big problem is the phone droidx is trying to send it and the phone temp climbs fast to over 109 degrees. i turned it off and pulled the batter, let it cool down, then re-booted and the phone again started to try to send and again the temp started clombing fast, i tried going to outbox to delete or cancel but there is no such option. help
  2. brando56894

brando56894 New Member

try wiping the cache partition via the recovery menu.
  3. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Running and see if Gmail is listed there...if so, touch to stop it.

DroidForums junkie!