Email Sent File

ernhrts3n8

Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

I have searched and cannot find an answer to this question. When I reply to an email using my Droid X, the reply does not show up under my sent email. Can anyone explain to me how to get these relpy's to show up so that I have a record of them?

Thanks in advance.

BTW, Verizon was no help at all!

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Are you using gmail and if so if you look on the web for the sent message which label is it under? (labels= inbox, sent, trash, etc).

You also can send test message with some odd words, then use the phone to search for that email and see which label it is under.

OP
E

ernhrts3n8

Reaction score
I am using an AOL account for this particular email. I don't want to bog up my gmail account.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

DKG

Reaction score
I have the same problem with using optonline email. My sent emails always saved in my sent folder on my x but stopped doing so on April 26th for no apparent reason. I wish you luck...its been driving me crazy!

islandlily83

Reaction score
I am having the same issue with AOL on my D2G. For a little over a week my sent file has not been syncing. It shows that I replied to the message but the message is never there. Online and on my phone.