Email on Motorola Droid

john

Reaction score
For some reason my Droid deletes all of my inbox after a day or so. Is there any way to stop this or to find the old emails?

Maxbender

Reaction score
Are you deleting them off your main account? In a POP or IMAP set up, if you delete them off your main account (or remove them from your inbox) then when your phone syncs up your emails will be removed - at least I am experiencing that with a Comcast email account. I think this is good because deleting them on the Droid is cumbersome.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
For some reason my Droid deletes all of my inbox after a day or so. Is there any way to stop this or to find the old emails?

Are they being deleted or just not showing on the phone?

I have mine set to keep the last 30 days.....

OP
J

john

Reaction score
No I haven't deleted them. I have a full inbox on my phone and it randomly just clears my inbox. I had this problem before and ordered another droid.

kmcscott

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. I'm used to my Storm keeping emails until I delete them *on the phone*, so I would sometimes save Redbox codes or the like, but now I open up my email (non-google) and I will watch as it deletes my inbox. I have even gone to click one and and it will have deleted it before I can see it. UGH!

wildrage

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. I'm used to my Storm keeping emails until I delete them *on the phone*, so I would sometimes save Redbox codes or the like, but now I open up my email (non-google) and I will watch as it deletes my inbox. I have even gone to click one and and it will have deleted it before I can see it. UGH!

Yeah, unlike a Blackberry, or Windows Mobile device, I think that the droid mail prog doesn't keep the headers / messages saved locally on the phone. You have to refresh it sometimes to see them...annoying.