Emails stuck in Droid Incredible email inbox

dantheboatman

Reaction score
I have two emails that show up in the principal email inbox on my Verizon Droid that I cannot view or delete. When I try to view them nothing happens, the screen refreshes like its going to pull them up but just remains at the inbox. When I try to delete them individually (by holding my finger on them then selecting delete) the "application Mail (process com.htc.android.mail) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." OR when I use the settings > delete function they don't show up on the list.

Both emails are actually from a secondary account (that is also linked into the Droid). Neither email is still in that accounts inbox.

Not really sure what to do. They are still there if I turn the Droid off and then back on.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

OP
D

dantheboatman

Reaction score
Update

Lots of reads, no replies.

Couldn't get it to go away (and for other reasons including use of labels) switched to the Droid Gmail app and have been very pleased. Though I didn't have any luck setting up a parallel account for my Google Apps domain with the Droid Gmail app, so I left that in the HTC Mail app.

Reusable

Reaction score
Having the same problem. I've got my phone set for 3 days of emails so I hope it will go away tomorrow. It's been off my server since day one. 2nd time this has happened in 8 months.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

merpaderp

Reaction score
I don't know if it'll work for this, but I know that if emails are stuck in your OUTBOX, you call *228 and option #2 to update your roaming capabilities.