Email messing up and video and...

fordmn1966

Reaction score
well i did it, i got the droid and fell in love...at first. then i realized i wasnt getting my emails...then i realized it wouldnt let me send videos out of the gallery and then i realized a few other small issues that dont bother me so much and can be dealt with but how do i solve these issues? the email wont come in until i shut down the device and restart. then it comes in and notifies me over and over and over again for the same email.

edit: also it wont let me save the pictures from the email to my phone. makes me force close.

JayMonster

Reaction score
Are you using the stock e-mail app with a POP3 server? I had this problem with the POP3 and switched over to K-9 which is in the market (make sure you get the full version and not the BETA), and that solves the multiple notification and problem with "stuck" e-mails.

djstar2k2

Reaction score
idk about the emails but u can save anything from a text just long press on the item and a pop up menu will appear. now go to a new text or(in the same thread ur already textin) start the message hit the menu hit attach and there is another menu to choose what u want. remember that a vid text only can be so big.