1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

email issues:fowarding attachments and email not syncing when in wifi mode

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by hawk1208, Nov 22, 2009.

1. hawk1208

hawk1208 New Member

Picked up the Droid on Thursday. My two main issues are email problems. Its been reported that setting up an email that is not a gmail account takes extra step (I have a yahoo account) and I manage to get through that issue thanks to phandroid.com.

Issue 1 is that the phone or the android software (I don't know which to blame) wont foward any email attachments using an email other than gmail. I tried to forward a friend's powerpoint file and it did not forward.

Issue 2 is for some reason, when the phone is in Wifi mode, my yahoo mail account wont sync, it gives the user name and password error message. However, when I shut off wifi and go back to 3g mode, yahoo mail is in sync again. Anybody else having this problem.
  2. DROIDADDICT

DROIDADDICT New Member

i have had this problem too. Look for the K-9 mail app in the Android market it solved all my email forwarding problems and works flawlessly with yahoo.
  3. Raj

Raj New Member

eMail Syncing on WiFi

I have the same proble--my Yahoo! email won't sync on WiFi; works well on 3G. Any solution?
Search tags for this page
android forum setting up e ail on windstream
email sync issue1 on android
how do i find attachments in windstream emails
how do i see attacments in wifi mode for android
how to get email attachments on windstream.net

my android does not forward email attachments

problem forwarding windstream email attachments
sync for windstream email
why does windstream e-mail not receive attachments

windstream attachment problem

windstream email attachment problems