email issue mabey someone can help

imtheconvict

Reaction score
So I have my email accounts synced to my phone I like to keep them seperate so when I go 2 the messinging box it opens up shows me all my accounts and a number of how many unread mails. So is there a way to get that icon(the little post stamp looking one in my case) to be on my home screen?

pool_shark

Reaction score
So I have my email accounts synced to my phone I like to keep them seperate so when I go 2 the messinging box it opens up shows me all my accounts and a number of how many unread mails. So is there a way to get that icon(the little post stamp looking one in my case) to be on my home screen?

Press and hold the icon, drag it to the left or right edge, the screen will turn green then switch to the next screen. When you get to the screen you want, move the icon to the position you want it to rest and let go.

OP
I

imtheconvict

Reaction score
well this works for other apps but i cant get it to work there. Im thinking because its inside the message box? I have the email and message box icons on home screen but i cant get the individual mailbox there.

pool_shark

Reaction score
well this works for other apps but i cant get it to work there. Im thinking because its inside the message box? I have the email and message box icons on home screen but i cant get the individual mailbox there.

I see, I misunderstood.