separating pop email accounts from the messaging mailbox

donnycouchpotato

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've searched for the answer to this over and over, and have come up short.

I've added the Mailbox Icon (Messaging) to the home screen of my X. Inside the Mailbox exists all the messaging applications (Universal Inbox, Text Messaging, Facebook, My Corp Synced Email, and my Pop Email Account Optonline).

With the exception of the Universal box and my Pop Optonline account, all these messaging applications are also separately on my home screen, which is fine.

However, I want my pop Optonline account to be on my home screen so I dont have to click into the Mailbox icon to then click into the Pop Optonline account.

I think it has something to do with my Corp Sync account being the default email account, because the email icon on the homescreen takes me to the corp Syn account, which I also want, but I also want the Optonline account on my home screen.

There is no separate application for this email account, so I cant add it as a shortcut, and I cant drag it out of the mailbox onto the homescreen. Oddly enough it has a separate icon that looks like a stamp, but this is not found anywhere in the applications for me to add to the home screen.

I jsut want all my email and messaging applications on the home screen so I can single click into them.

Can any one help with this?

Thanks,
Don