Edit Contacts

NMCardFan

Reaction score
I have a Motorola Razr Maxx HD. Phone works fine but when I add contacts to my address books, in many cases, it doubles, triples and in some cases quadruples the same contact. I can enter Bob Jones and after a bit, I Bob Jones repeated 4 or 5 times. It is too difficult to go through each contact and add/delete etc...each one. I have the program on my laptop and was wondering if there was a way to edit the address book/contacts via computer connection or some other method. Any ideas?

Caren4u2

Reaction score
When entering your contacts, where ate you saving it to? If you are saving it to your phone and not to any other location, if you have accessed BackUp Assistant Plus, you should be able to go online, WWW.verizonwireless.com and log into your account. (You may have to register first) Once there you should be able to access and alter your address/contact list.
If you are like me and have more than one email account with multiple address lists, there is a way to hide some of your contact lists. This can be achieved by opening your contact list app, then clicking on menu. I can't remember exactly what option next, but you can then select what list or lists you want shown. This should less complicate things.
I have also found that if you are a Facebook user, you might have two of the same contact if you are syncing Facebook with your contact list.