1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Delete all contacts

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Redshirt, May 17, 2011.

1. Redshirt

Redshirt New Member

I had problems (now solved) with my Contacts list. But, the number of "Adds" in syncing with Google reached and remains at 4,595 (actual number of contacts is 63). My Address Book is exactly as I want it. How can I delete my entire bloated Contacts list on Droid X, so I can start from scratch with fresh, new import from Address Book (iMac)?
    Last edited: May 17, 2011
  2. Redshirt

Redshirt New Member

Well, I deleted each of the 63 Contacts. They turned out to not be deleted, at all. The 4,595 "adds" were indeed added when I tried to import the clean vCard from my good Address Book. Now after trying syncing the 4,595 are now on my Address Book. What a colossal mess.

The good 63 cards are still in my Groups in my Address Book. But, the All Group is bloated mess. Is there any way of salvaglng the good Cards from the Groups. And, how do I truly get rid of the existing Contacts (all 4,595 of them), so I can start over clean?
Search tags for this page

delete all contacts droid bionic

delete all contacts from droid x2

delete all contacts on droid x2
droid bionic how do i remove contacts
droid x2 delete all contacts
droid x2 how to delete all contacts
how do i clear my droid x2 of contacts
how do you clear a contact list on a droid x2
how do you delete all contacks from your droid x 2
how to delete all contacts on droid 2

how to delete all contacts on droid x2