edit a contact

kardar2

Reaction score
Hello all
Let start off that I have my driod x for a long time and have not had any issues till now. So now to the problem. I have two contacts in my phone that when I try to text them it fails. The reason it fails is it tries to send it via the face book number such has a phone number with a (+) in front of it so in order to text them I have to act like I am starting a new thread and then I have the option of what number to use. So now I can't edit cause it has a lock on it. So my next thought was to delete the contact and reload it. But it said I have to delete it from facebook which I did but it still won't let me still says I have to delete it off facebook. So you probably are thinking I am about throw this phone yeah you are right. So now I say okay let's just uninstall the facebook. Well still can't edit the contact or delete the contact cause it still says it has to be removed from facebook. Thanks for any help

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
how's about uninstall facebook, reinstall facebook but don't sync contacts. or in ur contacts list, edit and de link it under a new contact name.

Aloha from Hawaii...

OP
K

kardar2

Reaction score
I think I got it

This morning I saw one of my contacts were gone. It seems that it take a long time for my phone to register that the contact is no longer in face book. I tried every thing you mentioned to do but had no luck. But I think I got it. Thank you for your help