EasyACC Packs 12,000mAh Of Charging Power For Your On The Go Needs

AndroidDissected

Authorized Affiliate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androiddissected.com
EasyACC-Featured1.jpg

As more and more tech gadgets get introduced into our lives, we’re constantly looking for and needing better, more efficient ways to keep those gadgets charged up and going at all times. Here as of late, the big thing on the market is portable chargers. They range from 5,000mAh on up and usually top off at about 10,000mAh. Usually the higher end ones are quite expensive. Sometimes $80 – $120 or thereabout. But as technology grows and newer things are discovered, we get better products and today I’m going to bring you a portable charger that I feel is better than all the others I’ve used along the way. It’s the EasyACC 12,000mAh Portable Charger.

(Continue Reading @ Android Dissected)

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Nice looking little charger. Only note would be to add that a charger for the charger is not included in case some miss it on the description. I am sure most have spare ones laying around but just in case.

Might order one just to have for a backup.

flynnchen

Reaction score
How good is this compare with Anker® Astro3E and RAVPower 10040 mAh ?

So far as i know that RAVPower have samsung batteries (Cheaper) and Anker is more famous (more expensive)

Still do not know which one to choose yet.

EasyACC-Featured1.jpg

As more and more tech gadgets get introduced into our lives, we’re constantly looking for and needing better, more efficient ways to keep those gadgets charged up and going at all times. Here as of late, the big thing on the market is portable chargers. They range from 5,000mAh on up and usually top off at about 10,000mAh. Usually the higher end ones are quite expensive. Sometimes $80 – $120 or thereabout. But as technology grows and newer things are discovered, we get better products and today I’m going to bring you a portable charger that I feel is better than all the others I’ve used along the way. It’s the EasyACC 12,000mAh Portable Charger.

(Continue Reading @ Android Dissected)

mikekhelxD

Reaction score
I've had my New Trent with 12k mAh since last year when it went for sale. I think it was around $50 when I got it. Then after using it for few months, the bulkiness and weight of it got to me. So I decided to buy the Anker Astro 5600 mAh. The thing is so light and compact so it keeps me very happy. I use my 12k for road trips or when I know I won't be coming home for a night or more, and carry my Anker Astro when I would go out for the day/night. Happy fella :). Planning to buy more Astros if it goes on a big sale for back ups or gifts. Got few of my friends to buy external packs as well.