DEAL 16,000mah AUKEY Power Bank With Quick Charge!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
71eUF3qJBKL._SL1500_.jpg

Aukey is one of my favorite 3rd party accessory makers when it comes to chargers and battery packs. I have wall chargers, and many car chargers from them and their products have always held up well. Their 16000mah Quick Charge 2.0 Battery Pack is currently on Super Sale!

The power bank works with any Android device, but will also quick charge any device that includes QC support which includes devices like the Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Note 5, Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, LG G5, Nexus 6P and more! With all the included juice this pack can charge most phones up to 6 times before needing to be charged again!

This is currently on sale for just $24 when using the promo code 6M8I3C4Z.

Aukey 1600mah Battery Pack

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Even without the promo code, the $29.99 price isn't too bad.

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6

Even better. Doesn't support QuickCharge, but that's no deal-breaker.

I'll have to keep these in mind. I have a 10K now that I bought a couple years ago that I take on camping trips. My girlfriend's S3 always needs rejuicing on these trips, and we don't always get a site with electric hook-ups. These large capacity packs would be even better.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
It won't support Qualcomm's QC but it will charge Rapidly for other devices. My 6p will rapid charge at 3A.

• Super-fast charge output (5V/3.1A total) through dual USB ports allow for simultaneous charging of your iPad, iPhone, Android, and more at high speed.

Gremlin

Reaction score
Deal is still valid. But how good is Aukey as a brand?

Gremlin

Reaction score
They dont have 3.0 released yet .. Wonder if I should wait or get this one..

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I almost bit on this one but I've gotten so many from the great deals I've seen listed I decided several 3.5k ones with built in very bright flashlight(plus the over half dozen of them I've given away ) ,a 5.5k with laser pointer and flashlight,a 10k shock and waterproof one ,15k one, a 20k and a solar one are enough. The 3.5k ones I use/gave away as flashlights more than batteries
I love these threads.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><