Recharge On The Go With Nothing More Than Just Your Phone Case

AndroidDissected

Authorized Affiliate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androiddissected.com

More and more we’re looking for better ways to charge our phone while we’re riding the bus or train on the way to or from work. Portable chargers are becoming larger and larger in battery size, yet that’s one additional thing we have to carry around and keep track of. What if we could put a case on our phone just like we normally do and when our phone begins to run out of juice, we simply press a button on the case itself, and our phone instantly begins charging? How cool and awesome would that be? I’m here to tell you, it’s actually pretty awesome and can easily be done with the release of the offGRID by Incipio.

Now this isn’t new technology by any means as there are several companies out there that make battery charging cases for several devices. This happens to be my first experience with one so I’m pretty excited about seeing how it pans out over time. I used this case for 3 days without removing it just so I could get used to it and really get a true idea of how well it works. Now, let’s get directly to my thoughts of the case and how well it works and feels.

(Continue Reading @ Android Dissected)

mykl376

Reaction score
I've used extended batteries on my last 3 phones. I don't mind the extra bulk, if my device will last me all day. I assume this battery case is only for the stock battery configuration? If so, how much more juice does it give you than just using an extended battery? Or is this for phones that have no access to easily change the battery, and thus my entire question is now pointless, but I still feel like I should finish my sentence and post...?

whatmore123

Reaction score
I am Planing to keep a shop in my home town, can anybody give me an idia that what kind of shop will be good, with me there is very less capital i.e. around Rs 20,000. Also i am planing to keep Mobile recharge and Mobile accessories shop, without this is there any thing that i can include to my shop? Please help me on this

Graymayre

Reaction score
Mobile accessories are a volatile product for a small shop as you will have to constantly keep with the local trends. Specific devices only stay popular for an average of 3 months, except for flagships like the S4, which can go nearly a year. Then you end up with an excess you must liquidate at a cost.
Provide services as the primary business and it might work.

Raged Bionic