Easy Profiles vs Settings Profiles

amajamar

Reaction score
Any one have any comparisons regarding these apps? Easy Profiles seems really powerful but I am pretty confused trying to get it working. Settings Profiles seems simpler but is it as capable? They are similarly priced so I want to choose one that I can do anything with.

Thanks in advance!

OP
A

amajamar

Reaction score
Replying to my own thread here, but the answer was Tasker! Settings Profiles was not consistantly working and Easy Profiles was so difficult for me to understand I was unable to get it to work either. I tried Tasker and within 30 minutes I had profiles and tasks that I could never impliment before! It looks like you could get your phone to just about anything with this app! I will probably never use some of the functionality, but it's amazing nonetheless! Best money on a control app I've spent yet!

Tasker kicks ass-ker!

Suny6

Reaction score
Hate Tasker and Audio Manager. They totally blew up my Samsung Galaxy Note II in a not so good way. It caused other apps to crash.

I looked over reviews and went with Smart Volume Control+. This app is far better and has no bugs in it what so ever.