Easter Egg on MAXX

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
I just got my MAXX a couple weeks ago. Apologies if this was posted closer to the time when it was originally released.

Tap Apps>Settings>About Phone

Repeatedly tap Android Version

It's nothing special, just a picture of an zombie gingerbread with some other zombies and I think the Android character behind it.

I was looking at a video of ICS (for the Prime tablet) when I discovered this, figured it might work in 2.3.6 as well. Obviously the egg is different in ICS.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
If I'm not mistaken, the one in ICS is animated flying Droids.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I thought for sure I was going to try this only for the joke to be on me. How funny. There really is a gingerbread and a bunch of zombies.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
FoxKat said:
If I'm not mistaken, the one in ICS is animated flying Droids.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

I saw a green bot with ice cream sandwich pants!

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

Jmoore1701

Reaction score
Ha! I've got it, too, on my Droid X... "Zombie art by Jack Larson" is the caption. Very cool. Thanks!