DX2 Bootstrap Safe Download

BaLListic_Evo

Reaction score
Excellent it works perfectly.... I saw this post very early today and just had a chance to come home and test it. dancedroid

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Why is this one a safe download? Is the other not a safe download?

C21johnson

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Its the same file. My previous thread was removed because it was suspected to be an unstable leak belonging to p3. This thread was then posted after mine was soft deleted. Then my thread was restored once the apk was determined to be safe and did not belong to p3. So, they are the same exact apks.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Very good info thanks man. Where can we get some detail instructions on the various commands as there is alot of new functions.

C21johnson

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Very good info thanks man. Where can we get some detail instructions on the various commands as there is alot of new functions.

When time allows, I'm going to edit my original thread with instructions, pictures, etc.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Rhodesy757

Reaction score
thanks man. I had already scooped this up , but glad to see it here. I am ready for some rom action and overclocking!

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Perfect so ill keep an eye on the original thread. This recovery is awesome!

eduardk

Reaction score
I am new to this , can you please tell me how I can istall it. Thank you.

CaptainToad

Reaction score
Ok problem. I installed app, followed instructions and installed recovery. Then I tried to boot into recovery and my x2 just rebooted. I've also had the same problem trying to flash Clockworkmod Recovery. I know I am newb, but I've looked around the website for and answer and haven't found one.

Before you ask...
Yes I am rooted
Yes I took the OTA update
Running 2.3.4
Yes I am 100% I am rooted, I have TB, Rom Manager (obviously if I've tried CWM), and various other root level apps.

Any help is appreciated

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Ok problem. I installed app, followed instructions and installed recovery. Then I tried to boot into recovery and my x2 just rebooted. I've also had the same problem trying to flash Clockworkmod Recovery. I know I am newb, but I've looked around the website for and answer and haven't found one.

Before you ask...
Yes I am rooted
Yes I took the OTA update
Running 2.3.4
Yes I am 100% I am rooted, I have TB, Rom Manager (obviously if I've tried CWM), and various other root level apps.

Any help is appreciated

Plug Into Wall Charger When Rebooting.

CaptainToad

Reaction score
Tried. Booted just like I did nothing. Any other ideas about what I'm doing wrong?