dX with a problem, bought it used, warranty?

Rumblur

Reaction score
I bought this X used, activated it on PagePlus and it worked fine for a couple weeks... I rooted, loaded CM7, worked great. Somewhere along the line, and no idea how or why, the data stopped working. So I SBF'd, updated to GB, battery pull, reboot, blah blah blah... nothing seems to work. So Im guessing the data connector / hardware is hosed.

This phone has a build date of 3/11, so it's less than a year old, but I am not the original owner. I'm sure the original owner sent in the box flap for the rebate so it's known to be someone else's.

anyway... any thoughts on how to get a warranty swap on this, not being on Verizon or the original owner?

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Your best shot would be contacting motorola warranty center about it. They'll ask for serial and such. Tpif they say its under warranty, then they will help you out. I don't think it matters if your not the original owner, as long as its under warranty. Be aware though. Don't send it in rooted. That sill totally kill your chances of being helped out. And they might not return the phone to you.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!