Ok so I just bought a Droid X off contract. I am going to put it on Page Plus Wireless. I only use ~100 mins a month (no txts) and I am on Wi-Fi 75% of the time (Home, School, Work) the other 25% of the time I couldn't really use my phone anyway (commuting, etc). Can anyone please explain how to shut off all data but still keep Wi-Fi on (Page Plus charges $1.20 per Mb, which IMHO is extortion). From my Google-Fu skills it seems if I have 2.2 it is easy as hell to turn off Data but keep Wi-Fi on (from what I gather 2.2 adds the ability to do this via an option). However with the Official 2.2 release just around the corner I don't wanna root my phone and void the warranty (my off contract phone still has a Motorola warranty as I understand it). Would Motorola be able to tell if I rooted my phone put 2.2 on than when the Official 2.2 came out I did a factory reset (presumably unrooting it and setting the phone back to factory new settings). A step by step would be a lifesaver. This is my first Smartphone and first new phone in 5 years (been using the same Motorola Razr since 2005) so please be gentle. Just to clear something up I bought my phone on Ebay the previous owner bought got it from Verizon used it for a day than decided to go back to their old Blackberry (ESN is clean I checked). The phone still has the Motorola warranty right? It was shipped with the original box all the original paperwork, cables and everything. The original owner was nice enough to include all the receipts from Verizon. If for some reason the phone lets say has a hardware failure would I be able to either take it into a Verizon store and see about replacing it or would I have to ship it to Motorola for them to fix it. Thanks.