DX to PC hello???

n0m0n

Reaction score
Plugged my DX into my computer this morning to more a few family pics over, and it did not allow me to connect to the PC.

Plugged it into a USB cable, desktop cradle neither allowed me to choose to un-mount and connect to my computer.

Did that go away?
What am I missing?

Just tried my Droid1 on the same system with the same cable and ti offered me the option to connect...
Is there a setting i'm missing?

Thanks

pudders

Reaction score
I had the same issue. I had to go to the Motorola site for the DX and install a driver. If you need help finding the driver let me know.

Philba

Reaction score
make sure the usb mode is mass storage. Drag to top bar down, select usb connection and then select mass storage.

OP
n0m0n

n0m0n

Reaction score
I had the same issue. I had to go to the Motorola site for the DX and install a driver. If you need help finding the driver let me know.

You have the link or file that you could shoot me?

I thought that I had everything since I could connect with my Droid1 and this PC.

Thanks

tj1772

Reaction score
I had the same issue. I reseated the sd card and it's ok now. Also, maybe turning the phone off and on.

phillyphill39

Reaction score
Yeah i had that problem too. Phone wouldn't take a charge and the pc wouldn't recognize it. Turned the phone off then back on. Worked just fine.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tj1772

Reaction score
Can someone chime in on what is the proper setting for the sd card. Does it matter if you check mass storage or pc mode. Also, is the debugging on the phone for usb should be checked or not.