DVD to Droid

cucucachu0000

Reaction score
hello im looking for a way to put a few dvds i have on my droid. i have vplayer which plays all formats real smooth with no problems. i use dvd shrink to rip the dvd it works good also but it when i put the videos on my droid there huge is there a way to compress them or to lower the resolution so it still looks nice on the phone but not be sooooo humongus?????

OP
C

cucucachu0000

Reaction score
Thanks ill try it out now. I have another question however, I just put a digital copy of a movie I own on my computer for windows media player, when I put it on the sd card to see if it would play all that would come up were green and purple lines. Any idea what's happening? Or what I can do to fix it?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

D

dvdcatalyst

Thanks ill try it out now. I have another question however, I just put a digital copy of a movie I own on my computer for windows media player, when I put it on the sd card to see if it would play all that would come up were green and purple lines. Any idea what's happening? Or what I can do to fix it?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Digital Copies are wrapped in a form of DRM (copy protection) that prevents the file from being played on devices that do not support this. Digital Copys mainly work on iTunes connected devices (iPod/iPhone/iPad/AppleTV) and on WIndows Media "Plays for Sure" devices, such as Windows Mobile phones and Zunes.
While it is possible to convert these files by using programs such as TuneByte to play and record the file at the same time, you have better luck just converting the DVDs instead.