dud droid DNA??

jeremy5807

Reaction score
I got my droid DNA last Saturday and since I have been having not so great battery life. Then Wednesday I got a "SIM card failure" message, and lost all service. I thought it would be a one time thing. Then it happened again tonight. Have to reboot to get service again. Should I return this phone before my 14 days are up?? Help!!

harp666

Reaction score
If a new sim card does not fix the problem,of course bring it back for another"

Reaction score
I bought the DNA before I got the HD. Needless to say I had the DNA exchange less than 24 hours of me owning it. Didn't like the phone at all.

Sent on my Moto RAZR HD while I'm in class, in a meeting, in a waiting room, or in the bathroom

harp666

Reaction score
I bought the DNA before I got the HD. Needless to say I had the DNA exchange less than 24 hours of me owning it. Didn't like the phone at all.

Sent on my Moto RAZR HD while I'm in class, in a meeting, in a waiting room, or in the bathroom

Great choice..especially since jelly bean came out this week.

Reaction score
Great choice..especially since jelly bean came out this week.

It was worth the $35 restocking fee that vzw charged me.

E_PEV

Reaction score
I went into a Verizon store about an hour ago to talk about battery life and the possibility of a replacement. The worker said I have to do a restore and wait a few days before he can do anything. That would put me past my 14 days but another worker informed him about how the guarantee is extended to January 15th if purchased after November 22nd because of the holidays so I should still be able to get a brand new one.

Caesars

Reaction score
Lol take it back tomorrow!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
I went into a Verizon store about an hour ago to talk about battery life and the possibility of a replacement. The worker said I have to do a restore and wait a few days before he can do anything. That would put me past my 14 days but another worker informed him about how the guarantee is extended to January 15th if purchased after November 22nd because of the holidays so I should still be able to get a brand new one.

There should be no reason for you to have to wait a few days for it. He/she just didn't want to do the work IMO

E_PEV

Reaction score
There should be no reason for you to have to wait a few days for it. He/she just didn't want to do the work IMO

I am going back tomorrow and hopefully resolving the issue. It seems I always get a bad rep to work with but that's life

Reaction score
I am going back tomorrow and hopefully resolving the issue. It seems I always get a bad rep to work with but that's life

I do too when it comes with problems with my phones. I normally just call *611 for those problems, follow their steps and they just send out a phone to you with no hassle. But since it is a new phone, I'm sure *611 can send you a brand new one instead of their "gently used" ones.