Dual-Core or Single Core?

darkmatter

Reaction score
From what I've been able to gather, the android os already supports dual core, its the apps that need to catch up.

music life

Reaction score
Well If you can wait for 1 month more than you can easily get HTC Sensation which come with 1.2 Ghz duel core processor.This is the best duel core processor because it is 1.2 GHZ not 1 GHZ. This is the best phone to invest money in.Just wait 1 or 1.5 month to launch the phone.

theres a htc sensation coming to vzw in amonth?
really?

We know the droid x 2 and the samsung galaxy 2 are coming eventually, i think you're going to be waiting a while for a dual core lte device though.

i read the htc sensation is only coming to tmobile in june

Amagine

Reaction score
Frankly right now. On my radar isn't dual vs single core. On my radar is LTE vs CDMA vs HSPA+

LTE is coming along for verizon much faster than most people than they are letting out. Officially, they have made mention of few problems in infrastructure development. ATT as it sounds abandoning HSPA and looking to implement their own LTE infrastructure. Which I hope will be similar to VZW's as this would create a true carrier battle and more evenly distribute the load on the data usage and eventually lead back to lower costs for the consumer.
Dual core will be nice to have as it may speed up over processing and allow for less buffer time on download.
I'm on a DX, it's no sloth.. but I'm waiting for the second generation LTE handsets.