Dual-Core CPU for the Droid X2 Displayed in Video

Big Dawg 23

Reaction score
Dual core or not, its still motogarbage. I don't know what it is that they do, but every phone moto has is slow and laggy...regardless of specs.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

My Atrix isn't slow or laggy at all. I have only rooted. All original apps are there and no CPU mod. I use ADW and Motoblur. Motoblur is smoother than the Droid X but it isnt for me.

Now, my Droid X was slow and laggy at times. I will take a 2571 Quad score on an unmodded device.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Dual core or not, its still motogarbage. I don't know what it is that they do, but every phone moto has is slow and laggy...regardless of specs.

My Atrix isn't slow or laggy at all. I have only rooted. All original apps are there and no CPU mod. I use ADW and Motoblur. Motoblur is smoother than the Droid X but it isnt for me.

Now, my Droid X was slow and laggy at times. I will take a 2571 Quad score on an unmodded device.

Jealous!!!!

Big Dawg 23

Reaction score

Jealous!!!!

The Atrix is so much nicer than the Droid X but it should be since it is 6 months newer. The Camera software on the Droid X is better with the options on crating panoramic and other things.

However, the camera and video record blows the Droid X away.

Big Ry

Reaction score

Although I have yet to try an Atrix, I'm inclined to believe that its still laggy given motos track record. Did you actually test out android devices by other manufacturers? Because until I played around with other devices like the fascinate and incredible, I thought moto was good.

insidiousvertigo

Reaction score
Should be a great phone...looking forward to this summer!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Big Dawg 23

Reaction score

Although I have yet to try an Atrix, I'm inclined to believe that its still laggy given motos track record. Did you actually test out android devices by other manufacturers? Because until I played around with other devices like the fascinate and incredible, I thought moto was good.

I sure have. I have owned Droid 1, Droid X, Samung Vibrant(1 day), HTC G2 and now the Atrix. I considered the HTC Inspire. Battery design on the Inspire pushed me away. Also It was hard to pass on the Atrix Hardware. As for lag, my Atrix has None. It runs better than mods like CM. I use ADW and not Motoblur. As I mentioned Blur was on until I got to the parking lot of the AT&T store. Then I hit the market and installed ADW.

The Camera and video shooting benefits from the Dual Core.